Experts say it is normal to lose up to 100 hairs a day. If you pull a bunch of nearly 60 hairs and only 5-8 of them remain in your hand, you do not need to worry. When you are more than 15, it is a sign that you need to pay attention to your health. At this point, it’s not too late to take care of your hair, so here are some tips you can apply.
Aging, stress, pollution, unhealthy lifestyles and genetic predisposition – there are many reasons for hair loss. And although we cannot reverse the natural changes, it is still possible to keep this process going and reduce the amount of hair we lose. In addition to medical treatment and homemade masks, there are some useful tips and habits that anyone suffering from this problem should arm themselves with. We have found easy and applicable tips to prevent hair loss at all stages.
Wash your hair properly
• First of all, say NO to silicone, parabens and sulfates in your hair care products! • Check your hair type and choose the right shampoo.
• Excessive washing is bad for dry skin, and washing too rarely is bad for oily skin.
• After washing, do not comb your hair while it is wet. Don’t underestimate combing Oh, that feeling when you see your beautiful hair … on the brush! Choosing the right brush is essential. For those who suffer from hair loss, the best option is a wooden comb with wide teeth. Remember to clean it at least once a week. Keep in mind your hairstyle Not only you can be stressed! Your hair is also under pressure when you wear tight hairstyles.
Horsetails, braids and even waves pull the short and delicate hairs in front of the scalp, as well as the hair roots, which affects their growth. Over time, this can lead to hair loss or worsen the problems you already have. Tip:
• If the hair loss problem is really serious, it is better to avoid over-styling.
• As a precaution, try to keep these hairstyles only for special occasions. Beware of high temperatures Well, not all of us use styling tools, but is it possible to live without a hair dryer at all? For most of us, the answer is no. But to have healthy hair, it is worth giving it up, at least as a regular practice. The heat makes your hair brittle and thin and it falls out more often. Hot showers are also dangerous. Tip:
• Let your hair dry naturally when possible.
• Apply heat protection sprays.
• Remember the basic rule – if the styling tool is too hot for the skin, it is the same for your hair. Enjoy a scalp massage It’s time to pamper your head! Scalp massage is a great technique as it stimulates blood circulation, which is beneficial for the growth of new hair. How to do it:
• In the shower, after applying shampoo or conditioner, move your fingers slowly and smoothly around your head.
• Use scalp massagers. Meditate and exercise Stress damages our body in many different ways and hair loss is one of them. Anxiety and nervousness increase the level of the hormone cortisol, which leads to a reduction in skin elements that are important for hair growth. If you notice that hair loss and stressful situations occur at the same time, it shows that these 2 things are related.
Source: https://dama.bg/article/9-nachina-da-sprem-kosopada-i-da-suzhivim-kosata/30233 © Dama.bg